This form can be utilized by parents to monitor their child's weekly performance in school. Additional copies are available in the Counseling Center.
How to use this form:
1. Parent and child should determine which teachers will be asked for a report.
2. Student will give the report for to the teacher upon entering the classroom, before the start of class. Student will ask teacher to complete the form during the class period.
3. Student will pick up the form from the teacher at the end of the class period.
4. Student will repeat this process throughout the school day to obtain feedback from desired teachers.
5. Student will bring the completed report home to parents for appropriate action.