Your PTO pays for many things that are simply not included in our school budget. Your fundraising efforts go directly to pay for things like:
* Free book for every incoming Kindergartener (at kindergarten screening)
* Free book for every student as part of the Reading Incentive Program (formally PARP)
* Field Trips - including transportation costs (all grade levels)
* Tshirts for all students (to be distributed in October)
* Ice Cream Social (free event)
* Author Visit for all students (Nov. 9)
* Storytime with Santa (free event)
* Movie Night (free event)
* Carnival Day (free event during school)
* Red Communication Folders (free for all students)
* Playground Equipment (newest pieces installed May 2014)
* B.E.S.T. Program (2nd grade)
* Character Education Resources (books)
* School Wide Picture (free for every student)
* Third Grade Moving Up Gifts (free lock and sling bag for every third grade student)
* Fans for every classroom to help keep the kids cool on hot days
NEW THIS YEAR:
* Two new bottle filling, filtered water fountains will be purchased and installed before the end of 2017!
* Plans are in the works to enhance our outdoor space!
Thank you for making a difference at John A. Sciole by participating in our fundraising efforts. Without your support, these things would not be possible.